Brittle nails – find and eliminate the cause
Nobody can argue with the fact that the beautiful manicured nails are the dream of almost every woman. Of course, today you can easily refer to a specialist, and his nails to build up such a length and shape, which only you want, but many of us still prefer their mother, can not as long, but beautiful and natural nails. The problem is that the beautiful and strong nails by nature are not for everyone.
The most common causes of brittle nails, and the foliation
1. Deficiency of calcium. In most cases, calcium deficiency is the cause of brittle nails. The solution of this problem is the calcium tablets. It is important to take calcium with vitamin D, calcium, because he is absorbed by our body pretty bad.
2. Deficiency of essential trace elements such as silicon and iron also causes brittleness and peeling nails. Add to your diet such foods as beans, lettuce, parsley, currants. It would also be a good idea to drink herbal teas sorrel, dandelion and burdock.
3. The following is a very common cause – that impact on the nails of external factors. Very often we have to do homework, associated with a variety of detergents, which have a negative impact not only on the skin of our hands, but on the nails. Eliminate the cause of this is quite easy – train yourself to do such work only with gloves.
Recipes for Nails
Return your nails beautiful and well-groomed appearance is not as difficult as it seems at first glance, it needs a little time and patience. We give below some recipes that will create miracles with your fingernails, provided that the procedure done you all the time.
1. The simplest, but not least, on the effective way to strengthen weak nails are baths with sea salt. Sea salt contains many trace elements, as well as a large amount of salt and excellent care of our nails.
2. Another wonderful tool is olive oil. Here, too, everything is simple – it can either be rubbed into the nails (paying special attention to the bottom with a nail), or to do the warm bath of olive oil. The fact that olive oil contains large amounts of vitamins, minerals and monounsaturated fats. It is said that it was the olive oil is one of the most effective means for strengthening nails.
3. It is also recommended to lubricate the nails on the night of iodine. Do not be afraid that your nails become yellow – in the morning, and will absorb all of the nail will get its usual color.
4. It is also very useful in the bath of gelatine – ordinary food gelatin is dissolved in a small amount of warm water and soak in a bath fingertips for about 15-20 minutes.
5. If you exfoliate your nails, then no harm will rub on the night of the usual lemon – just cut a slice of lemon and rub it into your nails, wash does not need anything – wait until the lemon is absorbed, and so to bed.
The main thing in this case, the regularity, choosing the one recipe that you like best, doing it every day for two weeks, after which it may be a week break and then repeat the course again.
Rules of Nail Care
Finally a few rules of nail care, which will help prevent breakage and separation of nails.
First, the paint should be removed nail polish remover that does not contain acetone, which dries nails mercilessly.
Secondly, you need to get a more gentle nail file, than a conventional metal. It can be glass, which podpilivaya nail, do not injure his plate.
Thirdly, we must remember that the nails are also in need of moisture, as well as leather. Therefore, each time rubbing the cream in your hands, do not forget to pay special attention to the nail plates.
As you can see, everything is pretty simple. A little time and patience – and your nails will grow strong and beautiful.